These Terms and Conditions (“Conditions”,”Agreement”) govern the relationship between The Topical Talk Project (“Us”,”We”,”Our”) and it’s users (“You”,”Your”) and apply to the Topical Talk website and app (“The Service”).
You agree to these Terms and Conditions by using or accessing any part of The Service.
You understand and agree that:
- You use The Service entirely at your sole risk.
- All content You share is public.
- You are solely responsible for content You share and any consequences thereof.
- You will not use automated software or bots to share content.
- You will not share content offering to sell or supply goods or services.
- You will not share content for commercial gain including, but not limited to, affiliate links.
- You will not share content intended to disrupt the enjoyment of the service for other users.
- You will not share malicious content.
- You will not share discriminatory content.
- You will not share hate speech.
- You will not share unlawful content.
- You will not share nudity or pornography.
- You will not share content that infringes the intellectual property of another party.
- You grant Us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to modify and reproduce, in any format, any content You share.
- You will not collect, harvest, scrape or reproduce any part of The Service.
- You will not block advertisements or otherwise interfere with the normal operating of The Service.
- Any suggestions You supply to improve The Service may be used without compensation to You.
- You will indemnify, hold harmless and defend The Topical Talk Project and it’s employees, associates and affiliates from any third-party claims arising from Your use of The Service.
- Topical Talk is not responsible or liable for the content or performance of any third-party website linked to from The Service and You assume all responsibility and risk from Your use of any third-party website link to from The Service.
You understand and agree that:
- The Service is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- We may add, remove or modify any content or functionality from The Service for any reason at any time without notice to You.
- We may remove any content You have made without notice to You.
- We may refuse to publish any content You share for any reason and without notice to You.
- We may block access to The Service to any person at any time.
- If You violate the letter or spirit of these Conditions We can, without prior notice to You, stop providing all or part of The Service to You.
Limitation of Liability
Topical Talk, it’s employees, associates and affiliates shall not be liable for any of, but not limited to, the following resulting from Your use of The Service, Your inability to access or use the The Service, or defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties using The Service:
- direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages.
- loss of revenues, profits, data, good-will or other intangible losses.
Failure to enforce any right or provision of these Conditions will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and all other provisions shall not be affected and will remain in full force and effect.
These Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by Us.
Your right to use or access The Service will immediately cease upon termination of this Agreement.
We may terminate or suspend Your access to The Service at any time without prior notice.
You can terminate this agreement at any time by notifying Us in writing using the contact form displayed on The Service.
Upon termination, We may retain and continue to use or display any and all content shared by You to The Service.
Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions and any action related thereto shall be governed in all respects by English law and You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the English Courts in all matters regarding it.